Saturday, April 28, 2007

Keep the Change

Have you ever gone to a restaurant and had a great experience? Imagine having a wonderful meal, really good service and good company but when your server brings your change they only give you the bills.

Now the reason I bring this up is when I have change coming back to me, I want it all. I will decide how much to tip depending on the level of service that was provided. Why are we seeing more and more servers keep the change and just assume we don't want or need it. Do they truly think this is a service to us?

C'mon servers, c'mon managers...Give me what is mine and I will take care of you accordingly. However, do not, I repeat, do not assume that anything is yours. All I ask and need from you is to provide good service. If you do that, than you don't need to keep the change because I will tip very well. If you wanna keep the 30 or 40 cents when you bring me my "change", well than that will probably become the only tip you get.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

No comments: