Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lunch Today in Tokyo


Today we had lunch at Tokyo Japanese Steak House in Smyrna and it was delicious and the interior was a nice change of pace on a hot, dry day outside. The service was very prompt, efficient and pleasant and the food was delicious and the portions were just right.

If you are ever in the Smyrna area and wanting some good Japanese food, take the time to visit these folks and I'm sure you will enjoy the experience as well.

For starters
Miso Soup

Main Course- Sushi
Spider Roll
(Fried soft shell crab w/ cucumber, lettuce, mayo, sesame seeds and inside out*)

Spicy Tuna Roll

Japanese Bagel Roll
(Salmon, avocado, cream cheese, sesame seeds and inside out*)

Drinks
Beer; Kirin and Bud Light



Tokyo Japanese Steak House
701 President PL #100
Smyrna, Tn 37167
615-459-6988

2 comments:

Laverne Barton said...

Fabulous experience. Both entertaining and delicious. My husband raved about the steak and I loved the shrimp.

A Realistic said...

I'm glad I'm seeing good reviews And some people actually writing blogs About their experiance At Tokyo. I'm one of the servers there and I've been serving there for about a year now. I've hAd plenty of new customers and we try to make everyones experiance there as fun as possible. Our current menu has changed. But it really was good to know alot of my regulars still come in every weekend.