Sunday, October 22, 2006

Lia King, Real Estate Broker, Scottsdale Arizona

When I travel I always meet the most interesting and often wonderful people. While in Scottsdale Arizona a few years ago I met Lia King, who is a real estate broker and she is interesting, delightful and beautiful. She recommended some of the local attractions and I was actually able to talk her into being a personal guide for me to the Hyatt Gainey Ranch, Camelback Inn and more. I was amazed at how luxurious the resorts were. We were both dressed to the nines as that is how it is done in Scottsdale.

She seems to have all the right answers to your needs and if you want someone who is the best of the best, she is the person for you. She specializes in quality and class which will be obvious when you work with her.

Well, if you are ever thinking of moving to Arizona and you need some advice or you wanna buy some land/home than get in touch with her.

Your Arizona dream is Here

No comments: