Monday, January 26, 2009

Radius10 has closed....no, no, NOOOO

The paragraph below was in the Nashville Scene blog "Bites." I sure hope that Jason stays in Nashville and continues to work his culinary magic. This restaurant was truly a magical place to spend an evening. Nice view of the city from the patio, incredible and fun food and the chef bar that overlooked the kitchen. God I will miss this place...

Chef Jason, I do have something that I am working on and would love to talk to you at some point again. Feel free to contact me anytime.
~Corey

Within the past hour, a recorded phone message at Radius10 was updated to announce the restaurant's closing. "It is with great regret and great memories that Radius10 has decided to leave The Gulch," the voice says. "Sadly, the level of business since the economic downturn is not sufficient to sustain our operation over the long haul."

No comments: