Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cledus T. Judd is back with some great titles

These should be funny to hear. Cledus is a wacky and goofy music man who can make us laugh with his remakes of country hits. Below are some of his newest songs. Beverly Keel reported today that he was taping the video for his song "Waitin on Obama" which is based around the sound of "Waitin on a Woman" by Brad Paisley.
~Corey



Cledus T. Judd has recorded "Waitin' On Obama," to the tune of Brad Paisley's hit, "Waiting on a Woman." The lyrics include, "Waitin' to vote down at City Hall/Watchin' gas go up and the stock/market fall, when he asked me/You waitin' on Obama/I said I guess, how 'bout you/He said son, ever since George W./I've been waitin'/Waitin' on Obama."

The album will be titled Polyrically Correct" and contain "Garth Must Be Busy," a parody of Brooks & Dunn's "God Must Be Busy," and "I Saw Garth Today," a parody of George Strait's "I Saw God Today."

Beverly Keel's column has more on Cledus as well as Dave Pomeroy, Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts.

No comments: