Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Josh Turner will tour with Carrie Underwood and George Strait


Carrie Underwood will be headlining more than 30 concerts beginning in February during a tour with opening act Josh Turner. The shows are in addition to her co-headlining tour with Keith Urban that begins Jan. 31.
~


~
In making the announcement, Underwood said, "I'm so excited to be hitting the road and doing the full show of my music that I have always dreamt of doing. I have been so fortunate to learn from so many other great artists while touring with them, and they have inspired me in so many ways. They have helped me to get to this stage of my first real headline shows, and now I finally feel ready. I can't wait to travel throughout the U.S. and Canada and see all my fans."
~
Tickets to six of Underwood's Carnival Ride tour dates go on sale Saturday (January 12), including shows in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. (Feb. 18), Albany, N.Y. (Feb. 19), Amherst, Mass. (Feb. 20), Pittsburgh (Feb. 22), Providence, R.I. (Feb. 24) and Bridgeport, Conn. (Feb. 25).
~~~
For more Carrie Underwood tour news visit her website.
For more Josh Turner tour news visit his website.
For more George Strait tour news visit his website.

No comments: