Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Washington D.C. Metro- Red Line compilation

I rode the red line all the time when I lived in D.C. and I loved it so much. It was so nice to be able to read the paper or a book, listen to music or just watch people. There was no stress of trying to drive during rush hour which is insane up there.

I love that city and I miss so much about it but rush hour I don't miss. I miss the history, the food, the people and the one of a kind city that Washington D.C.

I lived in Rockville, Maryland and would either walk or ride my bike to the Metro stop. I got rid of my car after a short time in D.C. because of the convenience of the Metro and I almost never missed it.

I worked at the Wardman Park hotel while living there. It was right off the Red Line as well and easy to get onto or out of when going to or from work. What a great hotel and we had so many good times there. I love to go back and visit and I hope to someday soon again.

No comments: