Friday, September 21, 2007

Rumor about the Jugg Sisters

C.S. Webbspun reporter
Webbspun Press



There have been rumors swirling around the city since this past spring about the Jugg sisters, Sherri Lynn and Brenda Kay. They are the creators and tour guides of NashTrash Tours. It was believed that Sheri Lynn had been in rehab for addiction to hairspray but their publicist continued to deny that it was true. I spoke with them yesterday during a brief break at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and got to the bottom of the story.

The truth is that they spent time in jail during that now infamous sabbatical. They were in the men's jail...Sherri Lynn doing hair and Brenda Kay providing "entertainment." Personally I think I prefer to think of them addicted to hairspray but I'm not the one with the "Trashy" lifestyle.

They do provide a fun lil tour of Nashville. Get out and get "trashy" in Nashville during your next visit. You can thank me later.

No comments: