Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Customer Service At It's Best from Blog Blog Woof Woof

I thought this was a great description and story of service in Nashville. Enjoy!

C.S. Webbspun

~~~~~~~
A couple of weeks ago I woke up with a case of sciatica. I didn't know what it was at the time I just knew it hurt. I was coming down the stairs and my knee buckled in one of the worst bursts of pain I have ever felt. I struggled through the next week or so trying stretches and whatnot without much change. Then I went to Bonnie, my mother-in-law, who happens to be a Healing Touch practioner and instructor. She worked on me two days in a row and I scheduled an appointment for a massage a couple of days after that. I had begun to feel better but after the massage I really started to feel better and eventhough I'm not 100% yet I felt good enough to go to yoga yesterday.

Not really thinking about it this morning when the phone rang and it was the massage therapist calling to see how I was doing. That, my friends, is customer service. I went to her on the suggestion of Tara, she did a good job, she was filled with info and suggestions about how to get and stay healthy. As is quite often the case I am glad I took my wife's suggestion.

The Masseuse is:Val Knust, LMT(615) 300-8331She's located at East End Body In Balance Nashville.


This if from BlogBlogWoofWoof the blog

1 comment:

fern said...

Oh' that was cool! I can say that they have a good customer service and I am sure many will get interested too with their services. Anyway, thanks for sharing this post. Looking forward for your next post.

Outsource Call Center