Friday, August 31, 2007

Muddea's Chicken and Waffles

We tried the fried chicken, green beans, macaroni and cheese and sweet tea. For dessert we had the peach cobbler that is an old family recipe that only the lady who makes it knows. It was like going to someone's home and getting good home cooking. Now I just can't wait to try the waffles. Today's special was fried cabbage, corn bread and peach cobbler. As of today, I would have to say that Muddea's has the best chicken in Nashville. It was delicious and juicy. I tried a breast and a leg so that I could have both white and dark meat.

Shawanda was our server and she was wonderful. She was friendly and never left us in need of anything. The chef and co-owner Steve came by our table to ask if the food and service was good and we talked to him for a bit. It was a great experience and I look forward to another visit because I was quite impressed.

No comments: