Friday, May 11, 2007

Snake Invades Car In Nashville

Shirley Hollis found a note on her car stating that a "very large snake has crawled underneath" the vehicle. "So, of course, I thought it was a joke," said Hollis, after eating at the Pancake Pantry.

But she quickly found out that it was no joke. A snake had indeed made itself at home, underneath her car.

Several concerned citizens tried to help out using a clothes hanger and a stick. They tried to pull it from the wheel well. Finally it was wrestled free from her car and placed in a box but not before it bit a UPS worker on the hand.

"I took a stick and put it behind his head and I grabbed it but I didn't get the stick close enough. He swung around and got me a little bit," said UPS store worker Josh Tucker.

The snake was not poisonous.

The story comes from Newschannel5 and to see the video of the snake and how it was captured click the link ----> Newschannel5 WTVF

No comments: