Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Foods That Are In and Out

I consider myself a lover of good food but not a snob or elitist. I like somethings that others don't and dislike food that some do and thus I'm not sure I agree with this list completely. Some things I don't think are out and some things I would never want in. That is just me though...What do you all think? Is there anything that has gone "out" for you?

Does anyone do an "In/Out" list anyway?

Hmmm, maybe I had better get to work on mine.

In

Pickled veggies
Korobuta pork
Pierogi
Cauliflower gratin
Dessert crepes
Lurisia bottled water
Chorizo oil
Lardo
Parker House rolls
Sablefish
Lillet
Middle Eastern
Macaroons
Bone marrow
Shabu-shabu
Grapes
Cowboy Cut
Meats served for two
Burrata
Bacon
Expensive tea

Out
Veggie sorbets
Kobe beef
Spaetzle
Creamed spinach
Beignets
Voss
Basil oil
Pork belly
Carbophobes
Tuna
Prosecco
Pan-Latin
Mini-burgers
Chicken livers
Miso soup
Currants
Petit filet
Meats priced by the ounce
Manchego
Foie gras
Fancy hot chocolate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: