Sunday, December 03, 2006

Oklahoma City, Winter Wonderland

I visited Oklahoma City for the National Reining Horse Association Show. The show was a lot of fun and I met some really nice and interesting people. I had a chance to visit Bricktown and I also made a point to visit the Oklahoma City Memorial. This was my first visit to OKC and I really enjoyed the city and the people. Maybe next time the weather will be a little better.

Santaland is an appropriate name with all the snow coming down. A sleigh would have been a great way to get around the city.


We walked around Bricktown and pretty much had the place to ourselves.


Bricktown has a mile long river with boat rides and everything. It is very much like Riverwalk in San Antonio and even though it was fun walking around in the snow, I would love to visit sometime when the weather is warmer and dry.




Looking across from Chelino's toward Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy

No comments: