Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Who's Roger Daltrey on Gore's Live Earth: "Bo***cks to That!"

From The (U.K.) Sun:
Speaking exclusively to Bizarre, Roger said: "Bo***cks to that! The last thing the planet needs is a rock concert.

"I can't believe it. Let's burn even more fuel.

"We have problems with global warming, but the questions and the answers are so huge I don't know what a rock concert's ever going to do to help.

"Everybody on this planet at the moment, unless they are living in the deepest rainforest in Brazil, knows about climate change.”

The rocker, who used to sing about my g-generation, added: "My answer is to burn all the f***ing oil as quick as possible and then the politicians will have to find a solution.”

~~~~~~~
Wow, he makes a good bit of sense to me. Kinda like Sheryl Crow riding around in a huge tour bus while telling the rest of us to use one sheet of toilet paper or cut back on our oil and gas consumption.

Hey Sheryl, how about the next time you wanna ride around from place to place telling us how to live and conserve...use a hybrid car. I believe in being a good steward to this amazing creation that is our planet but I also don't believe in hypocrites being considered experts.

No comments: