Thursday, January 11, 2007

Big Night- the movie


This is one of my all time favorite movies. So many classic scenes that are beautifully done and I just love the interaction between the brothers. This is my pick for best "foodie" movie of all time. I love the music but the food at the party just makes me drool and yearn to be there and enjoying that with them. A very special film about family, food, relationships and more.

Starring:
Marc Anthony-Cristiano

Tony Shalhoub-Primo

Stanley Tucci-Secondo

Minnie Driver-Phyllis

Isabella Rossellini-Gabriella

Ian Holm-Pascal

Allison Janney-Ann

1 comment:

Dunnski Love said...

One of my favorites as well. It's one of the rare modern movies that understands silence (esp. the last scene where they make themselves breakfast) is acceptable.

RIP Louis Prima